Saturday, November 26, 2005

my stomach hurts...for various reasons. hmph.

stole this from...TEMBERRRRR.

FIRSTS::
† friend :: hmm yeah ok Kelly
† car :: Woody!
† break up :: hmm Dan I guess
† screen name :: I can't remember before Cinderalley147
† self purchased album :: The Aladdin Soundtrack and Kenny Loggins...haha.
† funeral :: great grand parent.. i think...yeah probably
† pet :: Pudgy, the bird.
† big trip :: France
† music you remember hearing in your house :: a Meatloaf record...yes, record.

LASTS
¥ car ride :: home from Sean's
¥ kiss :: my goodnight one
¥ good cry :: Oh god, probably when I was watching Discovery Health that one night and couldn't turn it off. Sarah thought I was nuts.
¥ movie seen :: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire!! ooOOOoo
¥ beverage :: H20
¥ food consumed :: ice cream...I'm hungry though...but what to eat
¥ crush :: mmm my boyfriend?
¥ phone call :: I called Kaley K a little bit ago
¥ shower :: tonight
¥ shoes worn :: sooooooooome flip flops
¥ item bought :: hmmm well...we rented a movie...otherwise i bought runza today, but that was for my parents

RELATIONSHIPS
ø who is your very best friend :: DER Kaley K
ø do you have a boyfriend / girl friend :: yes
ø what is their name :: SEAN
ø how do you feel about him / her? :: I feel he's pretty great
ø where's your favorite place to shop :: uh...I don't have money to shop. I'm poor and in college.
ø any tattoos or piercings :: ears and nose and no more

<>SPECIFICS
? do you do drugs :: only coke and only with my 100 dollar bills
? where do you want to get married :: in Fiji, on a beach, at night...I have this all planned out. Trust me, you don't even want to get me started.
? how many buddies are online right now :: 10..now 9.
? what would you change about yourself :: I pretty much like me. Maybe I'd make my brain a little smarter so my classes wouldn't be so hard.

FAVORITES
ß color :: oh lord. I'm bad with favorites...hot pink, orange, lime green, neon blue, torquoise
ß food :: mmm I love food
ß boy's name :: well, I seem to have a thing for Adams, but I like the names Holden and Hayden
ß girl's name :: I still really like Emory...Emory Rea
ß subject in school :: This semester? Micro I guess...seeing as how I want to switch my major to that
ß perfume or cologne :: mmm I don't wear perfume. I like whatever my boyfriend wears though because he smells delicious.

HAVE YOU EVER
? taken a bath with somone :: my sisters when i was little...
? made yourself throw up :: once I had this tiny fish bone in my throat and it was hurting me so I tried to get it out and ended up puking. That was not so much fun.
? made yourself cry to get out of trouble :: No. I'm not so much a crier.
? cried when someone died:: oh lord yes. For days.
? lied :: I could say no, but then that could be a lie. How would you really know? Well, because I'm a bad liar.
? fallen for your best friend :: No, my best friend has always been a girl, and well, I like boys.
? rejected someone :: Yes, but never directly.
? been rejected :: NO ONE REJECTS ME! Mostly because I dont put myself in a position to be rejected. HA.
? used someone :: yes?
? done something you regret :: oh I'm sure I have.

CURRENT
• clothes :: bke jeans, my gymnastics shirt(go figure) a shirt under that, and my diving sweatshirt
• music :: the music of SILENCE
• make-up :: oh yeah...mmm...not so much into the make up.
• favorite band :: the fact that my sister wrote dave matthews here disturbs me a lot. I HATE DAVE MATTHEWS. I'd have to say muse or coldplay.

LAST PERSON
– hugged :: Sean
- you IMed :: Kaley
– you fancied :: Well I fancy my boyfriend a right lot.
– you owed money:: GAH. I still owe my parents money.
- you spoke to :: My mother.
- you swore at :: Probably Sean.

ARE YOU
? open minded :: Everyone likes to think they are open minded
? arrogant :: sometimes
? interesting :: Apparently to some people
? moody :: Oh, I have my days
? hard working :: Egh, not enough
? organized :: Yes, although it's a messy organized
? healthy :: I need to start running again
? active :: See the above
? bored :: Slightly
? responsible :: Sure
? angry :: Not currently
? sad :: A little
? disappointed :: that my break is almost over. sigh.
? hyper :: no I'm tired right now, but oh man, I can be pretty hyper.
? legal :: ....yes.

WHICH IS BETTER
÷ coke or pepsi :: water
÷ tall or short :: medium

RANDOM
~ in the morning i :: sleep? haha. Eat breakfast with Sarah K!...when I'm at school that is.
~ what do you notice on a person first :: Their face.
~ last person you danced with :: I'm dancingly challenged
~ who makes you smile :: Kaley, Sean, "8-Ball," the rest of my friends
~ who give you a funny feeling when you see them :: creepy people
~ who do you have a crush on :: isn't this a repeat? I don't really consider it having a crush on someone that you're dating, so none.

DO YOU EVER
« sit on teh internet all night :: not all night
« wish you were young :: yes. I'm almost 20. Do you realize that this means?!

NUMBER
^ of times i have had my heart broke :: just once
^ of hearts i have broken :: null and void
^ of girls i've kissed :: none
of boys i've kissed :: just 2
candles i own :: wtf? I dont know

This was lame and now I'm tired and more hungry. Blah I do not want to work that Birthday party tomorrow and I have an extreme amount of homework. LAME LAME DOUBLE LAME. Thanksgiving break needed to have more accomplishment to it. Sigh. BYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home