Friday, November 18, 2005
About Me

- Name: Allay!
- Location: Here and There
I'm just a girl. I'm only happy when it rains. I know what I know, if you know what I mean. The truth is I miss you. So I'll love whatever you become and forget the reckless things we've done. If you want to, I can save you. My love is like wo.
Previous Posts
- it's going down tonight in this town
- i guess i'll pack all my things i guess i'll see y...
- you nauseate me, mr grinch, with a nauseaus super-...
- Happy Birthday my Love
- So my fifteen year old sister is at a concert toni...
- i'm fairly classy
- Dear Immune System,
- if it makes you happy it can't be that bad
- when every star fall brought you to tears again
- Oh such grace, oh such beauty, and lipstick and ca...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home