I get to see my children!
10 Years Ago ;
1. I was in fourth grade.
2. I'm pretty sure I didn't like it at first because they had us combined with 5th grade. That was a bit intimidating.
3. Jenny and Nicole were my best friends.
4. Nicole told us she was moving.
5. We plotted to have her stay, but it didn't work.
5 Years Ago ;
1. I was a freshman.
2. I decided I was far too annoying and stopped talking at school
3. Kaley K did not move away and attended school with me.
4. I was in Band, unfortunately for me. We went on that trip over Christmas break and I cried almost every day.
5. Gymnastics had just about ended but I wasn't in diving yet, so I did winter track conditioning. I was still tiny.
1 Year Ago ;
1. I was at home for a WEEK of Thanksgiving break!
2. I wasn't as close with "8-ball" as I am now.
3. I had just gotten my first kiss.
4. Jenna was still alive.
5. I hated Engineering with the passion of a thousand suns.
Yesterday ;
1. I went to the bank.
2. I visited Nebraska Gold. Carol didn't even know it was me. Apparently I look more grown up not in sweats.
3. I read some.
4. Sean and I watched the first two Harry Potter movies.
5. We also had Taco Bell.
1. Cheez-its. Original please!
2. Keebler Fudge Striped Cookies dipped in peanut butter!!! mmmmm
3. Popcorn
4. Any type of plain, healthy cereal. With skim milk.
5. Those really good cookies we make at Christmas time.
5 Songs I Know All The Words To ;
1. "A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes" - Cinderella
2. "Bliss" - Muse
3. "Stars and Boulevards" - Augustana
4. "Dance Dance" - Fall Out Boy
5. "Two Points for Honesty" - Guster
If I Had A Million Dollars, I'd ;
1. Major in Micro, French, and Nursing.
2. Buy a car. Black, 2-door, Honda Civic.
3. Buy a nice house where I got a job after school.
4. Go lots of neat places, like France, Fiji, etc.
5. I'd buy you a green dress, but not a real green dress...haha. No. I'd do lots of nice things for the people I like.
5 Things I Would Never Wear ;
1. A "fashion" poncho.
2. Those long sweaters with a belt that look like they are almost a coat, but they are a sweater.
3. Uggs.
4. Crocs.
5. Sweater boots.
Favorite TV Shows ;
1. The O.C.
2. Reunion
3. Law and Order. Preferably SVU, but I like Criminal Intent as well.
4. mmm One Tree Hill?
5. How about...mmmm...Oh! Related. ok.
5 Bad Habits ;
1. Procrastinating.
2. Chewing on my fingernails.
3. Picking at my cuticles
4. Looking at my own reflection while talking to other people.
5. Hitting my snooze button for too long...like hours at a time.
5 Biggest Joys ;
1. My kids!
2. My friends!
3. Sleeping in on a rainy day and laying in my warm bed for a while when I wake up.
4. Curling up with a good book. And probably some Starbucks.
5. My birthday because I can do what I want and people have to be nice to me. muaha. Plus I get presents!
Oooooook enough wasting time. I need to get dressed and go babysit at DEUX HEURES. oui oui. Au revoir SUCKAS.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home