i guess i'll pack all my things i guess i'll see you around
This song reminds me of Junior year - Barnes and Noble nights, and anti-homecoming, non-prom, the whole business. But no seriously, we had just come out of B&N and we were in the car and it was cold and I was shivering and I can smell the cold and feel it and the song was on and we were discussing it. mmmm I miss that. Junior year was my favorite...ANYWAY, So today I took a nap and that was wonderful. Class, not so much. BUT, I finished early in lab AND got one of my unknowns done! Now, I only need to read the last two tests for my last one on WEDNESDAY and then BAM, I will know my second one! How fabulous. Then I had dinner, went to work, you know, the normal Monday. ONLY THEN, we had a Turkey Party. It was quite a good time I must say. Mostly because I like food. Then afterwards, we made some turkeys and contributed some good works of art to the Pennell den. Brent dunked Eco in the bobbing apple bucket and the same fate was in store for Garma Sutra. All in all, GOOD TIMES. I did a foot scrub in the bathroom and it was fabulously wonderful and my feet feel soft and pretty and smell of watermelon and mint. MMMM. THEN, I received news that my littlest sister, who is a mere FIFTEEN years of age, has a boy to the friend. WHAT SAY WHAT WHAT?! Tres Bizarre to me. I've never really associated with boys I guess. Let alone had a boyfriend until recently, which still seems highly odd to me, because, uh, I'm Allison! WHAT A STRANGE STRANGE WORLD IT IS. Nonetheless ooooOOOOOooooo. Ok I'm going to read some French and mmm go to sleep! Shower in the morning!...For real too because I'm all gym-y and such.p.s. I'm refusing to paragraph because it's too choppy.
"You mean, it sounds choppy?"
"No. Just look at it. There are too many parts!"
ahahhahaha.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home