Friday, November 11, 2005
So my fifteen year old sister is at a concert tonight, and I'm a little angry about this. Well, moore than a little - I'm pretty much livid because thats ridiculous. "I know what goes on at those things" was told to me when I was almost a senior in high school and asked to attend one. But you know, whatever. Rules are obviously different for different people, and the oldest gets the shaft. You know, being forced into a room across the hall from her parents, almost getting grounded when as a 19 year old home from college for the summer for staying out too late, but oh wait. I'm sure I'm make this all up in my head though, because that is what I do, isnt it? Whatthehellever. I've decided I'm allowing my oldest child to get away with murder and the baby is going to get the shaft, purely for my own sweet revenge. No jk because my children are going to be fabulous and spoiled rotten. What I've really decided is I'm just going to start doing whatever the hell I want. Those two can do it, so hell, so am I. Anyway, I'm out getting trashed and impregnated......oh wait...I'm Allison...so even though that is probably what my parents think I'm doing, what it really equates to is me reading on my couch and watching a movie with Merrick later.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home