Saturday, October 14, 2006
About Me

- Name: Allay!
- Location: Here and There
I'm just a girl. I'm only happy when it rains. I know what I know, if you know what I mean. The truth is I miss you. So I'll love whatever you become and forget the reckless things we've done. If you want to, I can save you. My love is like wo.
Previous Posts
- hold you in my arms i just wanted to hold you in m...
- and you could have ruled the whole world if you ha...
- insert angry music here
- love, love will tear us apart...
- somebody loves you and you're gonna make it throug...
- If evil were a lesser breed than justice after all...
- stop collaborate and listen...
- and the postcards gonna read fuck yeah we can live...
- take your passion and make it happen...
- if she gets no where in life at least she knows sh...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home