Thursday, July 27, 2006

hold you in my arms i just wanted to hold you in my arms

I still like all those things. It was a fun trip and Muse was good, only they played all their new stuff which I do not know aaaaand they didn't play Bliss or Unintended. BOO! I need the new albumn regardless. See how I said need and not want? Yes I NEED it. Also it was fairly disturbing when the people in front of us left to go have sex. GROSS. Contain yourselves.

Highlights of my trip include buying myself some new clothes which include 2 new shirts from Urban Outfitters, 2 new shirts from Express, a sweater and a tank top from AE, and 3 pairs of underwear. Also a shirt from the concert that is probably meant for an 8 year old but I wear it anyways. Wooo! I love new clothes. Other highlights would be Kaley's stories and M-O-M. Ha. And seeing Sarah of course.

The only things that are on my nerves at the moment are: Victoria's Secret for being bitches and hating me; my mother for being annoying, bossing me around, and accusing me and/or Kaley of smoking in the car. LAME...yeah that's it.

SUNDAY IS THE RIVER RIOT, and I'm not as excited as I was for Muse, but it will be a good time. And I want another shirt. FIN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home