Monday, April 24, 2006
About Me

- Name: Allay!
- Location: Here and There
I'm just a girl. I'm only happy when it rains. I know what I know, if you know what I mean. The truth is I miss you. So I'll love whatever you become and forget the reckless things we've done. If you want to, I can save you. My love is like wo.
Previous Posts
- stop collaborate and listen...
- and the postcards gonna read fuck yeah we can live...
- take your passion and make it happen...
- if she gets no where in life at least she knows sh...
- she's an extraordinary girl an extraordinary girl...
- she loves you yeah yeah yeah....
- soften a bit until we all just get along...
- dark blue dark blue have you ever been alone in a ...
- always love hate will get you everytime...
- oh don't you think i'm pretty as i stand atop the ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home