Friday, January 27, 2006

stars when you shine you know how i feel scent of the pine...

Good news: We officially have an appartment next year! 6127! I feel like I'm growing up. And it has my favorite number 7 at the end, so how lucky. And we're next to some nice girls. So yay for life!

Bad news: My mouth tastes like strep. I would say my throat is swollen, but it's no more swollen than it has been for months. I'm also really tired and lacking energy lately. I'm severly hoping it is strep and I have caught it early so I don't end up with puss pockets in my throat again. Also that it's not mono. Because that would suck. But what will probably happen is my doctor at student death will tell me nothing is wrong with me. So BLAH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home