Sunday, November 06, 2005

i'm fairly classy

Lets recap: Being sick sucks, until you get codeine and then all is wonderful and you sleep at night. Des Moines has a good mall, but I'm very frugal lately. I don't know what I want for Christmas. Or my birthday. Just lounging and watching movies and tv and painting your toe nails with your best friend is probably the perfect formula for a wonderful Saturday evening. Add in some Pokey Sticks and the night becomes deliciously wonderful. Add in 2 ramblers and the night gets a whole lot more entertaining. Being unfocused and unproductive is my current lifestyle. I think three exams on a Monday is probably the purest form of torture. I also think nursing is getting to be an old idea and something new like microbiology should replace it. Music without words is currently making me very happy, and perhaps a bit smarter, but probably not. Sometimes I wish I were coordinated enough to have been a ballerina. Another wish I have is that it would be snowing, I'd have a leather couch next to a fire place and be wearing a sweater and glasses and reading a good book. Blue popsicles are fun. Four page French papers are not, especially when they are looming over your head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home