if it makes you happy it can't be that bad
Right? My meeting this morning made me nervous. It was like, suddenly it flashed in my head I'm really going, and a list of "What If..." made it seem like everything could go wrong. What if..you lose your luggage. What if...someone steals your passport. What if...you are sick. And my school is slow and still hasn't accepted me and thuuuuus I can not apply for a visa yet, which also makes me nervous. What if...my visa doesnt come in time? OR, worse, What if...THE BASTARDS REJECT ME?! I don't like rejection. Well, now that I think of it, who does really? I also have a cold and my head is all fuzzy. I don't have time for that. Yesterday's accomplishment goals were not met. That means today's goals have been upped and quite frankly, I'm not sure I can get it all done. Ohhhhh well. Even though I'm sick and a bit pessimistic feeling today, my clothes are really quite cute and that makes me happy. And in French we spoke in English, which was nice because I could not comprehend that story we had to read. Also, Law and Order is going to be my reward for being so awesomely amazing today.And Holy Cow it is NOVEMBER.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home