when every star fall brought you to tears again
Mmm Endorphins! Running makes me feel so wonderful. A part of me misses this summer when I didn't have anything to do but run three miles every night, even though I was cranky and whiny because I didn't have anything else to do. I just miss how it made my body feel and look. Or even last year, running every day, compulsively. I miss being in shape. I'm just swamped this semester, and I don't know why this year is so much harder for me than last year. Sigh Sigh. But yeah, I got off work an hour early which meant running time and shower! And it felt wonderfully amazing. Ok back to...dun dun dun. HOMEWORK. OH YEAH. And I have a meeting at EIGHT tomo morning about France...hopefully this one is a bit more pertinent than last time. And note to self: turn in that Scholarship app. DON'T FORGET.p.s. I hate banana runts. SICK.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home