Oh such grace, oh such beauty, and lipstick and callous, and fishnets and malice, oh darling


This picture makes me feel like I'm really in college. I don't really know why...hmm it's kind of hard to see this little, oh well. I love us all. Homework is killing me. It's all I've done like ALL WEEKEND. And there is still so much to do. Ok recap of NON-homework part of my weekend. Haunted Maize Maze was fun, but a little too expensive for the hour it took I feel. Also, I don't know when I became so jumpy. I used to walk through those things and laugh, and now I'm the annoying screaming girl clinging to everyone else. Work last night was actually pretty fun and it went fairly fast. It's a lot nicer when you have preplanned activities like games and a pinata. I saw a bunch of sko's walking around last night on my walk back. Seriously, do you think you look cute like that? Because you dont. Put some clothes on for the love of god. It's Halloween, not slut-fest. Then I watched part of Garden State and talked for a while. Other than that, my weekend has consisted of entirely homework. Biology is for sure going to be the demise of me. I haven't even started micro yet. I suppose I should go to Bio SI, however I've done so much bio I'm incredibly burned out at this point, so I'm skipping. It's ok though because Kaley supported this decision. It's also very hard to motivate myself to go when I've been sitting in my room studying all day. I also have no urge to change out of these pj's, which I feel very cute in. I think I'm so good at pulling off the comfy look because I pretty much look the same no matter. Throw me in a dress and compare me to other people who are dressed up, they look nicer, but I look nicer than they do when they are scrubby, so eat that biotches. Ok I should go read micro and do the homework that's actually due tomorrow. 3, 2, 1...blast off!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home