I only want sympathy in the form of you crawling into bed with me
DANCE DANCE!I freaking love this new Fallout Boy song. It's on repeat as we speak...erm as I type at least...I'M TWO QUARTERS AND A HEART DOWN AND I DON'T WANNA FORGET HOW YOUR VOICE SOUNDS! It is freezing in our room, but supposedly, they are turning on the heat today. Instead of being productive over lunch, I have sat here and downloaded itunes 6.0 and VOILA! mytunes suddenly worked tres bien soooo then I downloaded all these new songs. Tonight I get to transform into a ladybug! oooo! What fun! Note to self: Remember to tape One Tree Hill. Only one more week until the OC returns bitches. TOMO I HAVE MY PREDEPATURE ORIENTATION. It's becoming official. hmm. I think perhaps I will read a little biology before I venture out in the tundra to class. Ok so it's not that cold and I'm a whiner, but please tell me something that I dont know, like if we have sex you dont want dough.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home